We would like to thank
- Bunbury City Council for providing assistance through the Habitat program. In particular Ben Deeley, Jason Foster, Grant Bilton and Tim Hunter.
- Dr Howard Gill and Dr David Morgan, Murdoch University , for providing inspiration, information and our initial breeding fish stock for the initial project in 2000.
- Mrs. Ellis, our Biology teacher for her knowledge, encouragement and support.
- Mr. Passmore for his technical wisdom and advice, and Mr. Henden.
- Year 12 and 11 Biology classes and Year 9 and 10 Wetland Studies classes for helping to collect data over the last 3 years.
- Aidan Young for assistance during computer classes.
- Year 11 and 12 Biology students who did the original research on the breeding of native fish in 2000 to 2002, especially Andrew Shaw, Nathan Sawyer, Vanessa Hollis and Sandy Roukins.
- Mr. Don Watts, Harvey , for assistance and stock fish.
- Bunbury City Water Board, especially Geoff Oddy.
- Iluka Resources Ltd, Capel
- Piacentini and Son Pty Ltd, Picton